Skip to main content
Aaron S Kiviat

Aaron Kiviat’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • What to do if Stopped for a DUI in Washington State

    Request an Attorney Invoke your right to an attorney, either private or public defender. Ask the officer to help you contact one. Remain Silent Invoke your right to remain silent, but always be poli

    Read more