Skip to main content
Janet Holste Cheetham

Janet Cheetham’s Answers

1 total

  • Permanent Resident wanting to have legal alias / change name for use in the US only

    I am a Permanent Resident of the US. I would like to change my legal name, but this might not be the right option since I am still a Citizen of another country and would probably be better to keep everything as is for the other country. I would li...

    Janet’s Answer

    You should check at the local district court as the process to change your name is relatively easy if it is not done for fraudulent purposes. Then, you can show this certificate when you apply for citizenship.

    See question