Skip to main content
Douglas Paul Levinson

Douglas Levinson’s Answers

1 total

  • Accident w/ a suspended license not my fault

    can i file a claim if my license is suspended

    Douglas’s Answer

    If the collision occured in Washington State, you can file a personal injury claim against the person who caused the accident if you were injured even if your license was suspended at the time of the accident. You should be aware that if the police were not notified about the accident and were not aware that you were driving without a license, that person or their insurance company may notify the police.

    See question