Skip to main content
Steven George Lingenbrink

Steven Lingenbrink’s Answers

1 total

  • I don't have insurance but a guy ran a stop sign and hit my car . I got injured and my wife also . what can i do ?

    the guy who hit us does have insurance.

    Steven’s Answer

    You have a legal right to bring a claim against the "at fault party's" insurance company. Give me a call if you would like to discuss this matter. 425.284.6002
    Steve Lingenbrink, Attorney at Law

    See question