Skip to main content
Jeffrey Scott Galvin

Jeffrey Galvin’s Answers

1 total

  • Inventory and apprasial

    what do i do after the referee sends me back my inventory and apprasial is there a form for filing that accompanys the inventory and apprasial,and also asking the judge about my fathers land just alittle confused but you guys are great thank you a...

    Jeffrey’s Answer

    Inventory and appraisals typically are submitted to the probate court using California Judicial Council Forms DE-160 and DE-161. Attorneys typically work with their clients (the personal representatives of the estate) to prepare and file these forms.

    See question