Ms. Rosasco represents employers, businesses and nonprofits in all aspects of employment and civil litigation. She has experience with jury trials, bench trials, mediations and arbitrations. Ms. Rosasco litigates cases in the areas of employment law, sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, wage and hour disputes, wage and hour class actions, PAGA actions business disputes, defamation, and breach of contract actions. She also provides advice and counsel to employers and businesses to avoid the high cost of litigation.
• Successfully defended numerous wage and hour class actions and PAGA cases.
• Defended employers in numerous wage claims before the California Office of Labor Commissioner.
• Negotiated severance agreements on behalf of employers and employees avoiding the need for expensive and protracted litigation.
• Successfully negotiated the settlement of a child labor law violation charge against the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE).
• Defended employers against serious and willful (S&W) and 132a discrimination claims filed at the Worker’s Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB).
• Defended employers against charges filed by employees at the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Department of Fair Employment & Housing (DFEH).
• Negotiated and handled cases before the Occupational Safety and Health Appeals Board (OSHA).
• Provided advice to employers and employees to avoid the costs and risks of litigation.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.