Receive a text message from Avvo with this lawyer's phone number and link to their profile for easier access from your mobile device.
|Attorney - Owner||Ferdig Legal Solutions||2001 - Present|
|Associate Attorney||Law Offices of Stephen K. Cougill||1999 - 2001|
|Research Attorney||Superior Court Of Santa Clara County||1994 - 1999|
|Document Examiner||Santa Clara Superior Court||1989 - 1994|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Placer County Association of Realtors||Member||2002 - Present|
|State Bar of California||Member||1993 - Present|
|Amazon||12 Steps to Loan Modification Success||2012|
|Lincoln Law School of San Jose||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1993|
|University of Augsburg||Law||Law||1988|
Posted by Gary
Ute "Ooota" Ferdig steadfastly guided me to settlement regarding an ongoing, contentious, 2 plus year hard feelings battle over a sizable real and personal property liquidation effort between myself & only surviving sibling sister.
The dispute topics were Ca inheritance rules, Ca probate law, Ca Living Will terminology, personal property division, real property division and each parties exact liquidation rights.
Ute cleared up my family combined mindset for those easy to get confused, impossible to understand finer details and produced an agreeable resolution for all parties. This AFTER an approx. 6 month period of search and pursuit for fair answers between all key parties to the agreement.
My professional, heart felt thoughts and feelings regarding Attorney Ute Ferdig are as follows:
- Enthusiastic. Reliable. Young. Fun. Astute, clear thinking, bright spirited mind, character and personality. Possesses 5 Star excellence in attitude and educated skills necessary for her legal profession. Seasoned w/ age and experience, Ute was a perfect choice advisor for me and my family.
- Ute ALSO embodies an impeccable grasp of legal professionalism and right choice ethics for her trade. Not afraid to ask the hard, necessary questions. Brief but complete telephone exchanges always helpful.
- Saves valuable, costly discussion time by getting to root of issues quickly. Ute is equal parts street wise, street savvy to life's multitude of frustrations and challenges. She is not naïve. She is additionally well advised and supported by a strong base of experienced, respected colleagues.
- Ute gets to the point of legality and stays fixed on that same point through to a comfortable finish. Minimum wasted motion. Her clear speak recommendations, whether in person or over phone, were timely and insightful.
- Easy conversationalist. Not a know it all, self absorbed type disposition. Researches and upgrades her professional knowledge base to current status daily. Ute possesses steady, good health energy daily habits. Yes, this an honest behavior pattern.
- Highly recommend that you contact Ute for at least a 2nd opinion or request another point of view regarding your troubling area of legal need if not your first call.
- You will not regret you stopped here today and made this right choice effort to contact Ute "Ooota" and share w/ her your private but very real stress.
Posted by Nancy
Ute is dedicated to her profession and it shows. She was very easy to work with. She was honest and straight forward about her fees while keeping my budget in mind. Her direct yet sensitive approach assured me that I could trust her. She was diligent in our communications to make sure she understood what was important to me. She communicated the procedures and steps clearly. My questions were answered and my best interest was a priority. I was kept well informed about court dates and was always prepared. Her attentiveness to my case gave me the feeling that I was her only client! It is with great pleasure that I recommend Ute to assist you with your legal needs.
Michael Potter, Estate planning Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
Attorney Ferdig is a dedicated attorney who brings her considerable skils & experience to bear for the benefit of her Estate Planning clients. She is a credit to the legal profession and I am proud to endorse her.