Belan Kirk Wagner is the Managing Partner of Wagner Kirkman Blaine Klomparens & Youmans LLP. Wagner Kirkman Blaine Klomparens & Youmans LLP is a full-service law firm providing both transactional and litigation services. Belan Kirk Wagner is head of the taxation and transactional department which practices in a variety of areas.
He provides expert legal services in the following specialties:
- Tax Planning and Controversy Resolution
- Real Estate
- Business Planning and Controversy Resolution, including Mergers and Acquisitions
- Estate Planning, Probate and Asset Protection
- Tax Exempt Organizations
- Deferred Compensation and ERISA Compliance
- Health Law
- Expert Witness and Consulting Expert in the above fields
With over 35 years of in-depth experience in business, taxation, real estate, estate planning and controversy work, coupled with the support of other firm lawyers, Belan has developed a unique practice designed to provide multi-dimensional legal services to the business owner, executive or individual who must comply with today’s complex legal system. Belan provides direct representation to clients as well as acting as an expert resource to client’s primary attorneys, accountants, financial advisers and other representatives.