Skip to main content
Patrik Griego

Patrik Griego’s Answers

1 total

  • Dog bite

    can you get monies for pain and suffering for a minor dog bite

    Patrik’s Answer

    The simple answer is yes. However, as with all personal injury cases, you need to make sure that you file your case within the applicable statute of limitations, which is generally two years, but can be as short as six months if the defendant is a governmental entity.

    See question