Skip to main content
No photo

Erick Guzman’s Answers

1 total

  • I need a probono or public defender in sonoma county asap who can handle standing up to the corrupted part of criminal system.

    thank you for anyones expert advice on this. i know its late in the game, but i really need an attorney in sonoma or marin county who is not afraid to stand up for me in a criminal case, someone who isnt concerned about the in crowd... please, i ...

    Erick’s Answer

    • Selected as best answer

    I am in Santa Rosa and am happy to help. Please call to make an appointment.

    See question