We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Northern California Super Lawyer- Top 5 %||Super Lawyers||2014|
|Top 100 Attorneys||National Advocates||2014|
|Northern California Super Lawyer-Top 5%||Super Lawyers||2013|
|Top Women Attorneys in Northern California||Super Lawyers||2013|
|Northern California Super Lawyer-Top 5%||Super Lawyers||2012|
|Top Women Attorneys in Northern California||Super Lawyers||2012|
|Certified Family Law Specialist||State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization||2006|
|Honors Psychology Degree||San Jose State University||1986|
|Owner/Attorney||Law Office of Marilla J. Ronald||1992 - Present|
|Contract Attorney||Private Practice Firms||1990 - 1992|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Association of Certified Family Law Specialists||Member||2007 - Present|
|Santa Clara County Superior Court||Volunteer Attorney Mediator/Judge Pro Tem||2006 - Present|
|Santa Clara County Bar Association- Family Law Section||Member||2005 - Present|
|Santa Clara County Bar Association||Member||1991 - Present|
|State Bar of California||Licensed Attorney||1990 - Present|
|Northern District of California Federal Court||Licensed Attorney||1990 - Present|
|Phi Alpha Delta||Lifetime Member||1989 - Present|
|San Jose State University Alumni Association||Member||1988 - Present|
|Saratoga Education Foundation||Chair-Endowment||1996 - 2000|
|Marriage of Husband and Wife||Prevailed on behalf of client re spousal support|
|Marriage of Wife and Husband||Prevailed in request for sole custody and supervised visitation|
|Marriage of Wife and Husband||Prevailed on behalf of Father for custody|
|See all legal cases|
|Santa Clara Univ SOL||Law||Juris Doctor||1990|
|San Jose State Univ||Psychology-with Honors||Bachelor of Arts||1986|
|National Business Institute- MCLE||What Family Court Judges Want You to Know||2007|
Posted by Stacey
Ms. Ronald is handling my divorce case. I actually interviewed several lawyers, and let me tell you something that Ms. Ronald is different from other lawyer, and why I hired her in the end.
1) Her answer to my question is precise and clear. I have never heard she said "I will look into this." Her response is so clear that I do not need to ask another question.
2) Her response is prompt. No matter Email or phone call, she respond to me quickly.
3) She is calm, focused and professional. This is important to me because divorce is quite dramatic to me and even I get emotional and lost my focus, and I need someone there to be calm and focused for me.
4) She is very organized. I have visited other lawyer's office, and by far her office is the most organized one. Being organized is also important to me because divorce process can get messy.
5) Her charge is reasonable. But most importantly worthy because I get my question answered immediately. I had a lawyer transferred my case to anther inexperienced lawyer to save me some money even though I didn't request that. I can tell the big difference between experienced lawyer and inexperienced lawyer. Inexperienced lawyers' answer have holes, which means their question is not clear, and then I will need to ask more questions. They might charge 20% less, but will take double the time to get an answer.
I am hoping my review will help people like me, who is busy with work and child and at the same time have to deal with unreasonable spouse and messy divorce.
And I want to say thanks to Ms. Ronald.
I will provide more update when my case is over.
Posted by Dave
I used Marilla's services for my divorce 4 years ago, and am now using her services again for my pre-marital agreement. During my divorce, she kept control throughout the proceedings, and was a valuable asset during mediation. I had no hesitation turning to her again, as she always has my best interests at heart. She is readily available when I have questions, and her answers are always very clear and concise. I would wholeheartedly recommend her services to someone needing a hand during tough times.
Posted by anonymous
Marilla helped in a divorce process with candor, thoughtfulness, skillful recommendations, and cost-effective service. Working with attorneys (including your own) can be a nightmare in itself. Marilla is a true friend and trusted advocate. Call her and see for yourself!