Skip to main content
Daniel Jensen

Daniel Jensen’s Answers

1 total

  • Hi I just received a Notice to Appear OSC re: Failure to Appear for a case status conference for nov15th

    I cannot appear on that date because I am going to be traveling on an assignment. What do I do? How can I postpone this? Can I do this myself?

    Daniel’s Answer

    Normally your attorney can make the appearance with some exceptions. OSC sounds like family law so I am somewhat confused about your request. OSC in criminal court is a contempt issue so you may have to appear.

    Daniel Jensen

    See question