We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Sage focuses her law practice in the areas of Family Law (child custody, child support, divorce, legal separation, parentage actions, grandparent rights, adoptions, probate guardianships, and Domestic Violence Restraining Orders) and Criminal Defense (State and Federal misdemeanors and felonies, DUI, precharge investigations, post-conviction record expungement and certificates of rehabilitation, and petitions to seal and destroy arrest records). Prior to establishing her private law practice, Sage interned for the Federal Public Defender's office in Sacramento as a certified law student, representing indigent clients charged with federal misdemeanors.
• University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
• San Jose State University, B.S. Business Administration (Finance)
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
• Capital Commendation for Public Service
• Outstanding Student Service Award
• Certificate in Trial Advocacy
• Dean's List