We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
5.0 stars 70 totalReview Mercy Sequeira
Posted by Ernesto
Not only is Mercy a great lawyer she is a great person! She helped my wife and I when we felt we were getting no where with our process. She first looked into my wifes background and saw she qualified for DACA and once she got her work permit, we continued with the green card process. What i liked about Mercy is that she didnt send anything out until she made sure everything was in order to send to the NVC. I feel the whole process went smoothly in Juarez mexico because Mercy had us prepared and organized. Thank you Mercy for everything!
Posted by anonymous
Mercy processed our naturalization applications quickly and efficiently. She was responsive to our questions and very helpful and flexible.
Posted by anonymous
I hired Mercy to obtain my Citizenship and later also to process my son Green Card application. Mercy was very detailed oriented, answered all my emails and assured me that the whole process would run smoothly. I obtained my citizenship in 5 month and after that I my son got his Green Card in 6 month.
It was not the cheapest but I was very pleased and happy with my experience, so I would recommend Mercy to anyone who requires legal advice and visa applications.
Posted by anonymous
Gracias a mercy mi caso de perdon fue aprovado y muy pronto mi esposa estara aqui , varios abogados rechazaron ayudarme argumentando que esos casos eran muy dificil de ganar , solo mercy se atrevio a tomar mi caso , trabajamos juntos, es una persona muy amable y a toda la. comunidad latina se la recomiendo !!!!!!
Mercy sequeira is the best lawyer in the bay area
Posted by Adriana
from My green card to My citizenship, all thumps up!! on my mom visa, always she was very professional and have lots of knowledge, of in migrations laws, I highly recommend her services
Posted by Rob
My employer hired Mercy to process an E2 visa for myself. It took a couple of weeks to get my visa interview at the US embassy, the process was very smooth and I received all my documents in time. My application was approved and I got my E2 visa.
I was very pleased and happy with my experience and would recommend Mercy to anyone who requires legal advice and visa applications.
Posted by Gerardo
We hired Mercy to represent me and my husband for an adjustment of status (green card) based on same sex marriage. Mercy was very passionate to help and she did awesome on filling the application, giving guidance and even prepare us for the interview. She also accompany us to the interview which make us be more secure in case something showed up. Everything went so well thanks to Mercy.
Posted by Eric Nichols
Overall I was happy that we hired Mercy Sequeira to help with our Adjustment of Status case based on marriage after entry on a K-1 visa. We were referred to her by my employer, and my legal insurance plan paid her fees for the paperwork preparation. (We didn't ask her to come to the AOS interview, because she let us know the fee wasn't covered by my insurance, and we didn't have any problems at all -- the interview was pleasant.) There were a few minor issues in the paperwork process, but in general things went smoothly and the application was approved (hooray!)
* We had some complicated issues due to a long last name after marriage, and Mercy helped us make a plan of action for dealing with the long name. This was the primary reason we wanted legal help.
* Mercy always emailed us promptly with status updates. Sometimes she would receive a status update from immigration before we did, and it was nice knowing we had a reliable backup in case we misplaced the mail!
* Mercy was available on email, which I appreciate, and we also had a couple long phone consultations. Overall the process was speedy.
* There were a few typos that Mercy spotted on our paperwork and corrected before submitting to USCIS.
Points for improvement:
* There was one point where Mercy asked us to do an additional medical exam that wasn't necessary, because of how our particular case had progressed. I read the USCIS information carefully to determine we were ok without the extra exam, and Mercy agreed after some discussion. This was slightly frustrating, but I understand that the USCIS instructions are often confusing and even inconsistent, as far as I can tell. My recommendation is to double-check and discuss with your lawyer when questions like this come up. It's probably better to treat your legal help as a knowledgeable partner instead of a perfect oracle :)
* While preparing the paperwork and sending documents over, there was one time when Mercy couldn't find a document I sent; I simply forwarded my previous email to her when she said she hadn't received it. Not a huge deal, but probably there is room for some process improvement to streamline such things.
I should point out that our case was rather easy, and I feel like we would have been fine without legal help, aside from the confusion about the long name. However, it gave us peace of mind and sped up the process to have Mercy's help -- especially with the long name issue -- so I'm happy we had her assistance.
Posted by Sirisha
We hired Mercy to process Green Card for both my parents - they are born in India before 1950s and do not have formal birth certificates. Mercy helped us patiently with the process and recommended the right set of affidavits we should prepare. Our parents received their GC approval without interviews in 4 months time.
Thanks to Mercy, it has been a really smooth process. Especially with the forms and documents we had to deal with. We were extremely pleased and happy with our experience and would recommend Mercy to our friends and family.
Posted by anonymous
I have been working with the offices of Mercy Sequeira for over ten years. I first had contact with her offices when my employer filed my H-1 B visa on my behalf. at that time I lived outside the country. Mercy was very detailed oriented, answered all my emails and assured me that the whole process would run smoothly. I lived outside the country at the time my H-1B petition was filed. Mercy Sequeira was always available by email to answer all my questions and help myself and my family procure our H-1B visas to enter the United States. Over the years she represented me on my H-1B extensions and then for my green card, the whole green card process took several years as a result of the backlogs. I finally was able to file my adjustment of status. She represented my wife and children in their adjustment of status as well and thanks to her hard work, my whole family including myself became permanent residents. We eventually applied to become U.S, citizens and she represented us during the process. I can proudly say my whole family are U.S. citizens now thanks to her hard work. We couldn't be happier with her service and are grateful for her kindness and compassion during this very long and stressful process. We are all now proud U.S. Citizens and highly recommend her to others. She always gave us her time, put our minds at ease and was very reasonable with her fees.