Skip to main content
Brian Wyld Freeman

Brian Freeman’s Legal Guides

3 total

  • What to Bring to a Meeting of Creditors in Riverside, California

    Bring proof of social security number. The easiest way to do this is to bring your social security card. If you don't have one, try to get it replaced. If you can't do that, bring some other proof

    Read more 

  • How to Take a Default Judgment in California State Court

    Count 30 Days from The Date of Service of Process Begin counting days the day after service is made. Count Saturdays and Sundays. If the 30th day falls on a weekend or holiday, the defendant has unti

    Read more 

  • How to sue in California's Small Claims Courts

    Sue for the right amount Usually the limit is $7,500, unless an exception applies. A business plaintiff can only sue for up to $5,000. If your damages are more than the limit, you can either "waive t

    Read more