PAUL J. MOLINARO, M.D., J.D. When you need a lawyer, call the Doctor!
ATTORNEY AND PHYSICIAN
Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. brings over two decades as a practicing physician in the fields of Family Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Urgent Care Medicine into his legal practice. Paul provides legal representation for injured victims with the same high degree of care he provides to his patients. Paul’s unique educational background and experience, covering the fields of medicine and law, sets Paul apart from other attorneys. Whether a client has suffered severe physical and/or mental injury as a result of medical malpractice, product defect, motor vehicle accident, or such event, Paul will fully understand the extent of the injuries and easily explain what is needed to make his client whole to a judge and jury.
DRUG AND MEDICAL DEVICES LITIGATION
If you have suffered an unacceptable complication or adverse outcome as a result of medication or medical device, Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. and the law firm of Fransen & Molinaro, LLP can help you learn how to recover for your losses from the big corporations manufacturing and selling these medicines and devices. using a team approach and working with other lawyers is what it takes to successfully win cases against billion dollar corporations. Attorney and Physician Paul J. Molinaro knows how to be a valuable part of such teams. These cases almost always involve multiple plaintiffs and are heard before specially assigned courts in what are called multidistrict litigation lawsuits. These cases involve complex legal and complex medical issues and, therefore, should be handled by someone with the ability to understand both.
• DePuy Hip Implant
• Guidant Implantable Difibrillators
• Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
• Kugel Mesh Patch
• Ortho Evra
• Prisma Dialysis Recall
• ReNu with MoistureLoc
• Smith and Nephew Hip Replacement
• Stryker Hip Replacement
• Transvaginal Mesh
• Zimmer Durom
If you have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, maimed by a defective product, or severely harmed by the negligent actions of another person, Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. and the law firm of Fransen & Molinaro can help you learn whether you can recover for your losses. We represent victims who have suffered significant injuries as a result of motor vehicle accidents, defective consumer products, and dangerous premises. If you have been severely injured by the carelessness of another person, please call Paul for a free initial consultations.
• Assault and Battery (Bar, Nightclub, Park, School, Workplace)
• Defective Products (Tool, Appliance, Electronic, Mechanical Device, Drug, Medical Device)
• Animal Bites (Dog, Exotic Pet)
• Impaired Drivers (Drunk, Illegal Drugs, Overmedicated)
• Motor Vehicle Accidents (ATV, Boat, Car, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, Quad, RV, Scooter, Truck)
• Poisoning (Chemical Exposure, Overdose)
• Premises Liability (Residential, Home, Commercial, Store, Office, Public Building, Park, Street, Sidewalk)
• Severe Injuries (Amputations, Brain Trauma, Burns, Drowning, Electrocution, Facial Fracture, Hip/Pelvis Fracture, Paralysis, Spine Trauma)
• Wrongful Death (Home, Hospital, Workplace)
If you have suffered a catastrophic injury as a result of the actions of a medical professional,Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. offers a free initial consultation to discuss your rights and ability to be compensated for your loss. Paul handles cases involving birth trauma, botched surgery, anesthesia problems, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, medication errors, and more.
• Anesthesia Problems
• Bed Sores
• Birth Trauma
• Blood Clots
• Botched Surgery
• Brain Injury
• Drug or Chemical Toxicity
• Failure to Correctly Interpret X-rays, CT Scans, and MRI's
• Failure to Diagnose
• Failure to Obtain Informed Consent
• Foreign Objects Remaining after Surgery
• Laboratory Mistakes
• Medication Errors
• Narcotic Overdose
• Negligent Oversight of Physician's Assistants and Other Staff
• Nursing Neglect or Errors
• Overprescribing Narcotics or Other Addicting Medications
• Overuse of Antibiotics
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Unnecessary Surgery
• Unsanitary Facilities and Equipment
• Unusual Infections
FOR POTENTIAL CLIENTS - CALL FOR A FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION: If you are a victim of drug effects, medical device failure, personal injury, or medical malpractice and need a California attorney, call doctor Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. toll free at 888-MDJDLAW or complete the website form below to request a free initial consultation.
FOR OTHER LAWYERS: Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. is available for consultation or co-counsel arrangements on legal cases with medical issues. If interested, please call doctor Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. toll free at 888-MDJDLAW.
FOR SALES PEOPLE: Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D. is not at all interested in sales calls of any kind... I don't buy leads... I don't partner with sales people... I don't pay lead sales people... ever... save us both time and don't call me... don't email me... forget you ever heard of me.