Skip to main content
Donna Bader

Donna Bader’s Answers

1 total

  • How can I appeal

    I petitioned to be a legal 3rd parent until the family code law passed in January of this year . Under 7611 (d) the family court judge denied my petition. I want to file a appeal. Do I need to have the respondant from the original case ( the mothe...

    Donna’s Answer

    You can also find some basic information about filing appeals by going to the web site for the courts of appeal. Check it out at Even though your case is in one District, you might check out other districts because they may have different educational pamphlets and materials. Look under "Practices and Procedures."

    See question