Mr. Hill specializes in commercial real estate law, with an emphasis on development projects, purchase and sale transactions, leasing, and financing. Mr. Hill also has significant experience in preparing and negotiating construction and architectural agreements and in forming real estate-related business entities such as limited liability companies, partnerships and joint ventures.
Before joining Garrett DeFrenza Stiepel Ryder LLP in 2004, Mr. Hill was a real estate associate with Pillsbury Winthrop LLP in San Francisco and Orange County.
- Representation of public real estate investment trust in connection with leasing its portfolio of over 2 million square feet of office, industrial, and mixed-used/research and development properties.
- Representation of private institutional investor in connection with its acquisition, development (both ground up and rehabilitation) and financing of over 1 million square feet of industrial properties.
- Representation of mining and aggregates companies in connection with the disposition of mined-out sites, including transfers to environmental conservancies.
- Representation of technology companies in connection with the purchase and/or leasing of new headquarter sites.
- Representation of owners of multi-family housing projects in connection with Freddie Mac financing, including related restructuring of ownership entities.
Photos and Videos