Not yet reviewed
I am the Managing Partner of the San Diego, California office of Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Lowey LLP. I have practiced exclusively in the field of corporate immigration and nationality law for over 21 years. I have been involved in international law since the mid-1980s and have handled a variety of matters pertaining to various aspects of law across the borders. I lectured in Corporate Law abroad and have testified as an expert on foreign law in the United States District Court. I manage immigration programs on behalf of multinational corporations and counsel them on all matters of U.S. immigration law and nationality law, regulation, policy and compliance.
My practice includes:
- Representing world-leaders in the global telecommunications industry, managing their nonimmigrant and PERM programs, and providing guidance and counseling relating to immigration policy decisions.
- Assisting a top scientific research institution in obtaining permanent residence for its scientists on the basis of Extraordinary Ability and/or Outstanding Research.
- Representing companies in the hospitality and entertainment industries.
- Assisting start up and small international businesses - through L-1, establishing E-1 and E-2 registration at U.S. consulates around the world.
- Advising and assisting investors and entrepreneurs in investment visa options including EB-5.
- Managing immigration programs in the energy and motor vehicle design industries.
Languages spoken: English, Afrikaans
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Partner||Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP||2004 - Present|
|Partner||Hirson, Wexler & Perl||2002 - 2004|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|San Diego County Bar Association, International Law Section||Former Chair||N/A|
|British American Chamber of Commerce, San Diego Chapter||Chairman of the Board||N/A|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association – San Diego||Former Vice-Chair||N/A|
|San Diego World Trade Center||Member||N/A|
|San Diego HR Forum||Member||N/A|
|San Diego Society for Human Resource Management||Member||N/A|
|Lawyers Club of San Diego||Member||N/A|
|Texas Bar Association (inactive)||Member||N/A|
|State Bar of California||Member||N/A|
|Program Planning Committee, San Diego County Bar Association, International Law Section||Former Co-Chair||N/A|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association||Member||N/A|
|British American Chamber of Commerce, San Diego Chapter||Former President||N/A|
|University of Witwatersrand Faculty of Law||N/A||LL.B - Bachelor of Laws||1978|
|University of Witwatersrand Faculty of Law||N/A||B.Com.||1974|
|International Bar Association Annual Conference||Employer Sanctions and Form I-9 Verification in the USA||N/A|
|International Bar Association Annual Conference||Business Immigration Opportunities in the USA||N/A|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association - Southern California Chapter Annual Conference||To B or not to B||N/A|