Hi, I am currently on F1 visa and using OPT to work. I have also received by H1B, which will start on October 1. By that time, I would have only utilized by 45 days of OPT. Is this legally possible/ advisable that I continue to be on OPT and not u...
check with your school on when the SEVIS system is ending your OPT.See question
Is it allowed to submit an EB-1A and L-1A petitions together?
yes you may. Are you filing in or out of the U.S.? Eligibility to file for the L-1A in the U.S. assumes you are in a nonimmigrant status already.See question
My I-140 was approved 2 months after my 6th year max on H1B, is it possible to apply for H1B (consular processing) for another 3 years under AC21 104(c)? In other words, for exemption from 6 year H1B max, does I-140 approval have to be before the ...
Did you also file a labor certification? If yes, you could have gotten a one year extension potentially while awaiting the I-140 approval. You can consular process the next h for 3 years but the consulate may give you a heard time if there was an overstay.See question
Currently I am working on F1 status (CPT) and I got H1 B approval this April which kicks in on Oct 1st 2016 and ends on Sept 30th 2017. Another company has offered me a fulltime position, so I wanted to know whether the new company can initiate t...
Yes, we have done this successfully; but be sure to cite the statute and regulation to them and that the current H employer preferably does not withdraw until after October 1See question
My husband and i got approved for I-130 I'm the one that's applying for him to stay in the USA.The next step is for the judge to terminate he's deportation paper which my husband never recieved in the mail . Will he still get deported or can they ...
An attorney will need much more information than is provided here to advise you.See question
I am an american citizen who petitioned my adult daughter overseas. Her priority date is 03/25/2010. And I saw in the Visa Bulletin that they are processing petition from the date of 09/15/2009. Chronologically that is 6 months away, B...
There is no real accurate way to predict. You can look back through recent Visa Bulletins to see how quickly the category is moving forward. Your second daughter will need to wait her turn.See question
I am relocating to the US as manager in multinational company do i have to get l1a 1st before eb1c ???
If the U.S. company has been in existence and operational for more than a year, you can apply directly for EB-1-3 multinational manager/executive. Financially it must be able to show ability to pay. We have done this many times.See question
I'm on L1 A visa. My visa is valid till September 2017 however my I-94 will expire in February 2017. Can I visit CBP office and request officer for I-94 date correction to match that with my visa/petition end date.
as long as you weren't given an earlier expiration date because of an expiring passport -- CBP won't correct the I-94 in that as you need to file for an extension.See question
Hello, my wife citizen applying for me for green card , i was f1 student but i left school 5 months ago, the terminate me
You would indicate "without lawful status"See question
I am traveling to my home country, will get my visa renewed this time. I am eligible for dropbox, hence will send my passport right away for renewal. I am also getting married 2 weeks after I reach my home country (by that time I am expecting th...
If you want your spouse to accompany you back I would wait and do the DS-160's together and interview together.See question