Skip to main content
Brian Burkett

Brian Burkett’s Answers

1 total

  • Divorce

    how do i get divorce papers?

    Brian’s Answer

    You can go online to the San Diego Superior Court website, and at the bottom-right side of the page you will see a link called "Forms". You should be able to find the forms you need by clicking on this link. If you hire an attorney to help you, the attorney will have all of the forms you need.

    See question