Skip to main content
Vidal Luis Cordova Jr.

Vidal Cordova’s Legal Guides

3 total

  • How to Qualify for Haitian TPS

    What is Temporary Protected Status ("TPS")? Under the Immigration and Nationality Act, the Department of Homeland Security may designate a foreign country for TPS if the country is experiencing ongo

    Read more 

  • Not So Commonly Used, but a Life Saver-Adjustment of Status through Registry

    Permanent Residency Simply by "Registering"? Can't be that easy! Pt. 1 Ok, it's not quite that easy, but there is a provision under the immigration laws, albeit not the most commonly-used, that allow

    Read more 

  • How to Obtain Permanent Residence in the United States Through Family Adjustment of Status

    Determine the qualifying family relationship. The first step is to determine whether the qualifying relationship exists to submit a family petition. Qualifying immediate relatives can be either spous

    Read more