Substantially higher, now that the I-140 has been approved, but could still face "inadmissibility" issues?See question
EAD is by EB1B.
Yes, you could, as long as in possession of that valid EAD.See question
I'm a Chinese student studying in NY state - I got arrested for DWI on Mar.12. My court date was 4.20 and I got an email saying that my VISA is revoked by the embassy of US. My question is 1. What should I do to get my F1 VISA back? 2. Doe...
1. Contact an immigration lawyer at once.
2. No, you may continue working if your I-94 still valid. Once in the USA, it is your I-94 issued you at the airport that governs the terms of your stay - not your visa stamp.
3. Again, contact a lawyer.See question
I was approved an I-797 Notice of Action, Husband of USA Citizen. I was married 10 years with her and had a son. Two years ago she cheated on me and she divorced me.
If you have already been granted the 10 year green card, then no impact on your immigration status.
If on the other hand, it is the 2 year conditional green card you got, then contact a US immigration attorney at once - it will have impact.See question
Official processing time for I-751 in California Service Center has been increasingly slowing down during past year. From 6 months last summer to 11 months as of now. Dear attorneys, does anyone know anything about any specific reasons why it's h...
No, it's not any "Trump" effect, but much rather "Obama" and "Clinton" effect, the hangover of last year's "push for citizenship applications" ordered from the top, to the detriment of any other type of case, with the consequence that all other cases have fallen behind now . I-751s are are currently taking a year and a year and a half to process - nationwide.See question
I came here in U.S last year on F-1 visa, after few months of my departure my wife applied visitor’s visa from my home country which was rejected twice. During the last interview (about 3 months back) after long series of questions, visa officer ...
Wait to apply for (and obtain) "OPT" related world permit, then have wait apply for F-2 visa.See question
1. H1B is approved with client A location till 2018(2015-2018) 2.Joined new project in 2017 with Client B 3. Client A and Client B has different MSA. 4.LCA is approved for Client B location. 5.Should I need to file amendment based on Client ...
Yes, for a new work-site location an amended H-1B petition is required.See question
Hi All, I am currently in conditional green card (my spouse is a US citizen & she sponsored me). My conditional green card is expiring on August 31, 2017 and I should start my further paper work soon. I need guidance with following questions...
1. You are eligible to submit your I-751 after May 31, 2017. That's when the "window" to submit the I-751 "opens." As long as that I-751 is received by USCIS prior to the expiration of your current conditional GC, you should be OK.
2. Yes, that WILL be a "problem." Consult with an experienced attorney in private.
I just had my biometrics screening done. When should i expect to receive my EAD, my travel authorization and my green card (or the interview with USCIS)? Thanks
The processing of EADs by USCIS is currently taking up to 110 days.
"Interview" depends on how busy your particular USCIS district office is. Consult the USCIS website for district office processing times, add at least 2 months to that time frame, not to be dissapointed.
I'm planning to go for 1 month vacation to Vietnam and coming back,I'm a legal permanent resident and have ten years green card. Discover card suing me for $4000 dollars,I want to know is it an issue for my re-entry or travel somehow?
This is a civil matter. Hopefully you are adequately defending yourself on that one and/or disputing..
You will not have any "immigration law repercussions" upon return. Does not affect the validity of Lawful US Permanent Residency any!See question