Skip to main content
Paul Lawrence Brisson

Paul Brisson’s Answers

1 total

  • I have been served a summons. I have 30 days to respond to this summons and file a written response

    I am being sued by a credit card co. for $5,986.42 (every time i made payments the bill never went down) what kind of written response do i need to file? where do i get these forms . . . . like fee waiver form and written response form ? I'm so lost

    Paul’s Answer

    If you owe the debt and do not want to expend the time and effort defending the action in state court, and cannot negotiate a settlement immediately, consider filing a bankruptcy to immediately stay the state court action and to obtain relief and a fresh start from the bankruptcy court.

    See question