Skip to main content
Gerald McNally Jr

Gerald McNally’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • How to Discharge Tax in Bankruptcy

    Make sure you filed your returns: If the IRS or state files a substitute return for you, they will assert you never filed a return and you may have to pay in Chapter 13. Keep good financial records:

    Read more