Skip to main content
Malosack Berjis

Malosack Berjis’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • Tips for Obtaining a Court Order to Serve by Publication in California Civil Cases

    This guide provides a brief overview of the key steps to take to get a court order to serve an opposing party by publication--that is, publishing the legal documents (e.g., the summons & complaint) in a newspaper. (NOTE: This guide applies to serving individual parties, not corporations, LLCs, etc.)

    Read more