About that one time I got into a bit of trouble...
To be honest, I've never been in trouble with the law before. As one fateful night would have it, I was stopped at a DUI checkpoint last November. I felt like my world had crumbled that evening.
While I had no idea how to handle the aftermath of such a situation, I knew that I was going to need an attorney. I started searching right away and had several consultations. Let me just say this: it was a horrible experience. I was already a nervous wreck due to the event itself and the consultations I’d had with multiple attorneys wasn’t making me feel any better. I felt like I was being treated as though I was unintelligent and like I was just another number to these people that deal with these cases so often they could care less about the individuals seeking help. I also never came across anyone who could give me a direct answer as to what the cost of representation would be. I was starting to feel pretty discouraged about the whole mess. That is, until a friend recommended Caesar.
Wow, everything changed from that point forward. Here’s why:
1. He was the first and ONLY attorney to ask during consultation how I was feeling and if I was doing okay. Other individuals could take a serious lesson from this. A little bit of humility goes a long way.
2. When I first contacted him, he returned my call within the hour and was willing to answer any questions I initially had over the phone, even before a face to face consultation. I never got this treatment from the other attorneys. Getting them to answer questions was like pulling teeth.
3. He offered me a set price that worked within my budget. There were no extra surprises and he was very understanding in regards to my financial situation. Black and white. Simple. Straightforward.
4. I never felt like I was left in the dark about anything. I was consistently informed of everything that was going on with my case. He explained everything to me very well and if I had questions they were always thoroughly answered.
5. He is completely reachable and unbelievably easy to talk to.
6. My case was handled quickly and efficiently. I never once felt like he was dragging his feet on anything.
7. Overall, it was so refreshing to deal with an individual that truly kept my nerves in check during the entire process.
The best part is, my case turned out even better than I could have ever hoped for. While other attorneys were basically telling me, “Sorry, you’re getting charged with a DUI, sucks for you,” Caesar never took this approach. While he was honest with me about all possible outcomes he, unlike others, hadn’t reserved me to the gallows just yet. And guess what? I didn’t end up getting charged with a DUI. I am overjoyed to report that the sentence was reduced to reckless driving due to Caesar’s talent. I truly could not have asked for better representation and I will be forever grateful toward him for simply being an awesome person.