Skip to main content
No photo

William Morris’s Answers

1 total

  • What type of lawyer can help someone who is in prison?

    my finance has already been sentenced and put in prison , but would like to have someone speak to him and review his case again . to see if something was missed or anyway he can get his sentenced reduced .

    William’s Answer

    Contact a criminal defense attorney, specifically one who handles appeals or post-conviction relief and who has experience in dealing with the Arizona Board of Executive Clemency.

    See question