Skip to main content
Antony Mark Noble

Antony Noble’s Legal Guides

4 total

  • Criminal appeals in the district court

    If you have been convicted of a misdemeanor in the county court, you should consider filing an appeal in the district court to reverse or vacate the conviction and/or the sentence. Criminal appeals from the county court to the district court are governed by Crim. P. 37. Consulta...

    Read more 

  • Important deadlines after an appeal of a felony conviction in Colorado

    If you have lost your felony appeal, there are a couple of important deadlines

    Read more 

  • New deadlines for felony appeals in Colorado

    The Notice of Appeal The Record on Appeal The Opening Brief The Answer Brief The Reply Brief Oral Argument The Opinion Petition for Rehearing Petition for Writ of Certiorari The Mandate

    Read more 

  • Withdrawing a guilty plea in Colorado because of the immigration consequences of the conviction

    If you are not a citizen of the United States and you have pleaded guilty to a criminal offense, you may be deported or suffer other immigration consequences because of your conviction. In some cases, withdrawing your guilty plea may resolve your immigration issues. However, you ...

    Read more