We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Donald “Corky” Eby is a Robinson and Henry superstar and leader of the firm’s real estate practice. He helps clients solve problems relating to real estate, including commercial and residential acquisition, financing, development, leases, foreclosure, landlord tenant, eviction, contract issues, HOA disputes, Realtor representation, zoning and other land use issues. He also represents Colorado veterans on issues such as VA disability ratings, combat related special compensation, discharge review, and other Veterans Administration claims. Additionally, he handles business and commercial law issues including acquisitions and mergers, joint ventures and entity formation, collections, franchises, contract issues, and general corporate counsel.
Prior to joining our firm Donald served in the US Navy where he was assigned to aviation squadrons, aircraft carriers, the Naval Discharge Review Board, and other special assignments. During his military career he was deployed to Iraq, Kuwait, the Red Sea, Persian Gulf, Mediterranean, and Adriatic Sea. He also, has owned and operated a real estate company for over ten years where he has personally bought and sold dozens of homes and dealt with hundreds of tenant issues ranging from broken leases, to property repairs, and evictions. His unique background gives him an exceptional perspective on the issues faced by today’s business owners, landlords, and veterans.
· Oklahoma State University, Bachelor of Science
· University of Denver, Juris Doctor
· Colorado Bar Association CLE, Colorado Real Estate Practice Course
HONORS AND AWARDS
· Scholastic Excellence Award – Trial Practice
· University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Corporate Apprentice of the Year
· Castle Rock Board of Adjustments
· Colorado Real Estate Investors
· NAIOP, Commercial Real Estate Development - Legislative Affairs Committee
· MOAA – Military Officers Association of America
· Navy League
· Colorado Lawyers for Colorado Veterans
· Mr. Eby regularly speaks to groups who are concerned about legal issues
· American Bar Association
· Colorado Bar Association – Real Estate and Natural Resources Sections
· Douglas Elbert County Bar Association – LinkedIn Group manager
Contact Donald by email or schedule and appointment by calling 303-688-0944.