Skip to main content
Blair T. Jones

Blair Jones’s Answers

1 total

  • How do I go about getting a drug paraphernalia charge off my record?

    I was charged with a drug paraphernalia charge after the campus police found paraphernalia in my apartment. This was my first offense.

    Blair’s Answer

    If the case is still pending you should hire a lawyer to help you navigate through the process. If the case is dismissed or you successfully completed deferred prosecution you can later file for an expunction. If, however, you were already found guilty then it will likely remain on your record unless you are able to get a pardon from the Governor.

    See question