Skip to main content
Keith M. Fletcher

Keith Fletcher’s Answers

1 total

  • Can I sue my apartment complex for injury incurred?

    I broke my leg when I slipped on the stairs outside of my apartment. The stairs are in bad repair and a handrail is missing. The stairs are exceedingly slippery when it rains. Note: I was wearing slip resistant shoes at the time.

    Keith’s Answer

    It sounds like there may be some code violations that contributed to your injury. I suggest you call an attorney who provides free consultations and discuss the case in detail if you were injured as a result of this incident.

    See question