|TX||Eligible To Practice In Texas||1999||07/28/2017|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Top 100 Trial Lawyers||The National Trial Lawyers Association||2014|
|Board Certified - Criminal Law||Texas Board of Legal Specialization||2008|
|Partner||Jeff Parker Law Firm, PLLC||2006 - Present|
|Assistant County Attorney||Bell County Attorney||2004 - 2006|
|Associate||Chamblee & Ryan, PC||2003 - 2004|
|Associate Attorney||Law Office of James Kreimeyer||2001 - 2003|
|Associate Attorney||Smith & Carlson, P.C.||1999 - 2001|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|College of the State Bar of Texas||Attorney||2010 - Present|
|Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association||Attorney||2001 - Present|
|Bar Association of the Federal Fifth Circuit||Attorney||2001 - Present|
|State Bar of Texas, Criminal Justice Section||Attorney||2001 - Present|
|State of Texas vs. Brunshae Steadman||Affirmed|
|See all legal cases|
|Bell County Bar Association||Final Report of the Committee on Court-Appointed Fees||2011|
|Baylor University School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1999|
|Baylor University||Political Science||BA - Bachelor of Arts||1996|
|Bell County Mentor/Mentee Training Session||Motions to Suppress||2013|
|Bell County Mentor/Mentee Training Session||Pretrial Motions: Bonds, Indictments, Discovery & Experts||2013|
|2013 Bell County Paralegal Bar Association Spring Seminar||The Ethics of Social Media||2013|
Posted by anonymous
Do not use this lawyer.
1. He s arrogant
2. Will NOT answer his phone even in an emergency.
3. Will NOT work with you. Apparently, against his clients or just corrupt.
4. Tells you things like you will get two to 20, even when you're innocent.
5. Has 0 knowledge of family law. Which my case was. Texas family code...0 knowledge.
6. Lies. I know for a fact because I had an emergency and had to miss court. Got arrested over it. Claims he argued with the judge, when in fact I didn't even have his number at the time. My family called everyone they could think of in Coryell county. So, it's impossible he tried to argue a point in front of the judge WHEN NO ONE spoke to him.
7. Lack of compassion. I had a traumatic brain injury and simply couldn't make it to court within five hours and five counties away. Even with doctors orders to not travel, he argued I could. Right after being declared a trauma patient.
8. He is clearly on the prosecution's side, who showed more compassion and got what was actually a divorce issue dismissed. Wrong county. Wrong court. He was too stupid to understand family court vs criminal court.
Do not use him under any circumstances. He does not care about your case. Only about cutting deals and making money. Mine finally got dismissed by mailing in a blank money order. Everyone knows any money paid in that situation goes to the attorney's trust account.
Oh. And court appointed.
Posted by anonymous
I don't understand how a client of Jeff Parker could not know what was going on. Mr. Parker gives all of his clients access to his MyCase client portal. I always know what is going on with my case, including calendar dates, documents, and there is instant communication with Mr. Parker and his wife and his staff directly in the program. If you don't know what is going on with your case, then Jeff Parker is obviously not your attorney.
Posted by anonymous
I had a pretty simple case. Unfortunately, pretty much after I hired Mr.Parker, communication decreased to zero. I never received any updates about my case. Over time I felt like my lawyer is not acting in my best interest. It took almost two years for my case to come to trial and his recommendation was to do what I could have done on my own. With less than two weeks before the trial, I called him every day and left him messages. He never returned my calls and his staff could not give me any information. All I received was an email with his unacceptable plea agreement in which he decided without my feedback. Out of fear, I hired another lawyer with less than two weeks before my final court date. This lawyer was very helpful and responsive and got me an acceptable plea. By hiring Parker, I wasted my money and put myself through a lot of unnecessary stress.
Cash, Check, Credit card