Skip to main content
Christopher Paul Bellmore

Christopher Bellmore’s Legal Guides

2 total

  • Sealing a Criminal Conviction Committed by Juvenile in Nebraska

    Whether as an adult now, or still a juvenile, an individual may request that certain Nebraska records be sealed. Nebraska statutes 43-2,108.01-05 detail how an individual may request that his or her criminal record as a juvenile be sealed. The sealable records may be juvenile cas...

    Read more 

  • Nebraska DACA Applicants: Transfering a Case from Adult Court to Juvenile Court

    Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) contains several requirements in order to be considered for discretionary relief.[1] An applicant must meet each requirement just to be considered for DACA. An applicants criminal history must not contain a felony, a serious misdemea...

    Read more