Skip to main content
Ronald Charles Rundberg

Ronald Rundberg’s Answers

1 total

  • My ex-wife has moved out of the school district in which my son attends high school. Can I file motion to modify parenting plan?

    My address is used for the purposes of school for my son. She has not lived in the school district for the past four years. Our three other children attended the same high school and she used her address to move our fourth child to a middle school...

    Ronald’s Answer

    This would be a change in circumstances that could be the basis for a change of custody. Before you do anything, you should talk to your son and find out what he thinks about the change of school.

    See question