Skip to main content
Eric G Kraft

Eric Kraft’s Answers

1 total

  • What can I do to receive my free credit reports?

    I called the number for three free credit reports for the year. It is all automated. The computer voice called my city Olive, Kansas, and I live in Olathe, Kansas. I tried to correct but no go. I received my Transunion report but no Equifax or Exp...

    Eric’s Answer

    You can receive a free credit report annually from all three major credit reporting agencies, Equifax, Trans Union and Experian. You just have to log in at, which will have you input some information and allow you to download or print the credit report once a year. I have used this for my personal credit reports and have found it to be extremely easy to use.

    If for some reason you have already received that report, or if the credit reporting agencies have you listed as receiving that report, you should be able to get another report when one year has expired from the date that they have on record that you received it. If they refuse to provide you with a report after it has been a year from the time you had received one, then call the FTC again and file a complaint.

    See question