Skip to main content
Wayne E. Brucar

Wayne Brucar’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • How to Reverse a Criminal Conviction

    Withdrawl of Plea If you have entered a plea of guilty to a criminal charge, you typically have 30 days to make a motion to withdraw the plea. This motion must have a legal basis, however, and will

    Read more