A member of the Federal Trial Bar for the Northern District of Illinois, Jordan is a litigation attorney at the Geneva, Illinois law firm of Griffin | Williams LLP. Some of Jordan's more notable case results include:
- Jury trial: Obtaining a directed verdict for a client sued for fraud relative to a $4,000,000.00 land purchase agreement in a one week trial;
- Bench Trial: Representing an elderly woman sued for breach of a one million dollar construction contract, judgment was not only entered against the plaintiff bringing the suit againt Jordan's client, but the court also awarded Jordan's client damages;
- Appeals: Successfully defended dismissal of all claims against clients sued for the alleged mismanagement of plaintiff's $1,300,000.00 investment in a hedge fund;
- Summary judgment:Defeated motion for summary judgment filed by automobile insurance provider in a breach of contract action on the heals of trial. At trial, defendants offered two times the contract damages to settle;
- Derivative action: Structured and obtained court approval of settlement valued at over $7,500,000.00 for the benefit of over 65 investors in multiple entities and properties.
This wide array of legal experience allows Jordan to advise clients on intersecting matters across many fields of law and take creative and insightful approaches to solving his clients' legal issues.
Jordan is currently admitted to practice law in Illinois, Colorado, the United States District Courts for the Districts of Colorado, Northern Illinois and Indiana and United States Bankruptcy Court for the Districts of Colorado and Northern Illinois.
Photos and Videos