We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
Astute, strategic, articulate, and highly accomplished attorney with strong background in real property and commercial law matters involving the implementation of sophisticated and complex strategies, some of which have been valued in the tens of millions of dollars. Knowledge and skills built upon those developed while working within the legal department of a large international corporation ranked in the top fifty of the Fortune 500, as a legal clerk to administrative law judges, and with state and U.S. legislators. Adaptable and driven with excellent and proven leadership, communication, and negotiating skills.
Admitted to practice law in Minnesota, Oregon, & Washington (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota; U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Minnesota
National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- Certificate—Complete Advocate: Deposition & Trial
Excel at drafting, reviewing, and negotiating terms in corporate, intellectual, and real property documents; such as, but not limited to, the following:
- business mergers, acquisitions, asset purchase agreements, spin-offs, and divestitures;
- business entity articles, bylaws, resolutions and other operational documents;
- real property acquisition, divestiture, and development, covenants, conditions, and restrictions, easements, leases, and contracts for deed;
- construction agreements and mechanics/contractors liens.
Experience with identifying, researching, and analyzing intellectual property along with drafting licensing and cross-licensing agreements.
Experience with alternative dispute resolution, litigation, and appellate review.
Excel at collecting relevant information, critical thinking, analyzing, and defining issues or problems necessary to develop and recommend strategic and practical solutions.