I am a shareholder attorney at Halloin & Murdock, S.C., and I focus my practice on insurance coverage disputes, commercial litigation, and real estate and construction litigation.
I am a member of my firm's insurance coverage team and have been instrumental in successfully resolving insurance disputes at every step in the process.
A few examples of my representative cases include:
• Obtaining a federal court verdict in excess of $1.2 million, which included bad faith damages, for local homeowners whose insurance company improperly denied their insurance claim.
• Obtaining coverage under a CGL policy for a local real estate development and property management company that had been sued by former tenants for mold and dust mite injuries.
• Recovering insurance funds for a local bank for an employee dishonesty claim after the bank discovered that one of its former employees had stolen money through check forgeries.
• Obtaining CGL coverage for a contractor whose subcontractor's faulty construction allowed water to infiltrate a home and cause property damage.
• Successfully presenting a fire claim on behalf of a homeowner whose insurance company had threatened to deny the claim.
Insurance Coverage Law, Construction Law, Commercial Litigation