|MI||Active And In Good Standing||1978||05/14/2017|
This lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority.
Reprimand means an attorney did something wrong but may still practice law. The State gives the lawyer a public reprimand in hopes that he or she will not repeat the behavior. Details of the infraction are made part of the public record.
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Peer Review Rated||Martindale-Hubbell||2017|
|Attorney||Grewal Law PLLC||2015 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Resolution Services Center||Volunteer Mediator||2006 - Present|
|Cooley Law School||Adjunct Professor||2006 - 2013|
|Legal Aid of Central Michigan||Board of Directors||1998 - 2000|
|University of Detroit Mercy||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1978|
|Michigan State University||Business||BS - Bachelor of Science||1971|
Posted by Balinda
I've had2 3rd offense drinking n driving in my past nothing to be proud of but instead to be scared of . This time I honestly only was pushing my bike hours later after it stalled but had been drinking n was arrested for drinking n driving. Joseph was honest enough to tell me if we took it to trial he would give it his all but and believes we have a 90% chance of winning but there is a 10 % chance the jurors would look at my past and convict me and I would do 5- 8 years and ask if I was to take that chance. I wasn't, I'm not . Joseph has fought and kept me from going to jail and has also fought for me to be able to battle with my cancer at home. What I'm trying to say is I wasn't just a paycheck or just another client to be pushed and over with . He fought for me as my own individual like he will do his next client. Thank you Joseph!
Cash, Check, Credit card