We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
I help business leaders, house counsel, and individuals remove barriers to success by providing creative dispute resolution services.
In addition to a national complex commercial litigation practice (emphasizing on consumer, contract, fraud, and shareholder matters), I maintain an outside general counsel practice for individuals and business leaders who have varied legal needs. In the later, I am aided by a leadership role within my firm's E2 Program (http://e2advantage.com/).
I have been:
- Recognized by Lawyers Weekly for obtaining the largest judgment in Michigan ($120,000,000, in a fraud action)
- Named the Legal Aid and Defenders' Pro Bono Attorney of the Year
- Named in Super Lawyers every year for a decade (repeatedly “Top 50 Business Attorneys” and “Top 100 Attorneys” in any practice)
- Repeatedly named a dBusiness's Top Lawyer
- Rated “AV Preeminent” (highest rating) by Martindale-Hubbell
- Rated “10/10 Superb” (highest rating) by Avvo
- Profiled in Crain's Detroit Business among the busiest litigators in Michigan
In addition to firm leadership positions and speaking engagements for international audiences, I have a 15 year track record of bar service. For the State Bar of Michigan, in addition to serving as a Life Fellow of the Foundation and Judicial Tenure Commission nominee, I serve(d) terms on the Judicial Qualifications, Character and Fitness, and United States Courts Committees. With the Oakland County Bar Association, I have served as a(n) Life Fellow of the Foundation, Board of Directors nominee, Inns of Court Barrister, discovery mediator, and a Founding Chairperson of the Business Courts and Counsel Committee. I have also served as a Barrister for the Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, am a member of the Boards of Directors for the Birmingham Bloomfield Chamber of Commerce and Prosecutors' Foundation for the Kids.