Skip to main content
No photo

Donald Dobkin’s Answers

1 total

  • Can i stay in US and work for an employer who applied for my L - 1B to H - 1B status change petition , which is in process ?

    In 2012 , I was working for Employer A on L - 1B visa and Employer B filed a change of status to H - 1B and it got approved in Sep 2012 . Later in Oct 2012 , i moved out of US ( for personal reasons ) and came back to US in Jan 2013 on L - ...

    Donald’s Answer

    You need to schedule an appt. the fee is $200

    See question