Skip to main content
Marc J. Shefman

Marc Shefman’s Answers

2 total

  • I am from California. Can I draw State disability if I draw a pension? or resign my position?

    I have been on State disability for 22 weeks. I have now received a notice that I need to either return to work or resign my position. I have diagnosed with condition which my doctor believes causes me to be unable to work. I have been in my posit...

    Marc’s Answer

    From your post, it appears that you may qualify for SSDI benefits. I would advise you to apply for benefits with the Social Security Administration, either by phone (800-772-1213), internet ( or by visiting your local office (

    See question