Skip to main content
Paul J. Stablein

Paul Stablein’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • How to Appeal your Felony Conviction in Michigan

    Filing the Claim of Appeal Within 42 days of a felony conviction, the defendant must file what's called a Claim of Appeal with the Michigan Court of Appeals to preserve the right to appeal the convic

    Read more