The ABDO LAW FIRM
Premier Criminal & Drunk Driving Defense Lawyers
We specialize in the following areas: criminal defense (all felonies and misdemeanors), drug crimes, sex crimes, assault crimes, larceny crimes, fraud crimes, drunk driving (DUI), driver's license restorations, probation violations and traffic matters. Our lawyers are experienced in every district and circuit court located in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne and St. Clair counties. We welcome Canadians or non-residents that need a criminal defense lawyer in Michigan.
Criminl Defense: Proactive and efficient representation for adults, juveniles, first time and repeat offenders facing any felony, misdemeanor or federal crime:
- Assault crimes (simple assault, felony assault, armed robbery)
- CSC (all sex crimes, child porn, indedecent exposure, solicitation)
- Retail fraud, larceny, embezzlement, fraud crimes
- Home Invasion, larceny from a building
- Fleeing and eluding
- Resisting and obstructing
- Federal criminal defense
- Drug crimes (possession, possession with intent to deliver, delivery)
- Maintaining drug house
- Possession of analogues, mairjuana, heroin, cocaine
- Domestic Violence, disorderly conduct, malicious destruction of property
- Computer, internet crimes, credit card fraud
- Casino and gamgling crimes
- Border violations (Port Huron & Detroit)
- Airport and vicinity problems (Romulus)
Drunk Driving (OWI-DUI) Defense: Highest rated attorney for all first or repeat drunk driving or driving under the influence of drugs:
- OWI first offense or felony (3rd lifetime offense can be charged as a felony!)
- OWPD (drugs or marijuana)
- OWI causing serious personal injury or death
- OWI with high BAC, Super Drunk (over .17)
- OWI child endangerment
- Zero tolerance (minor with any BAC .02 or greater)
- License appeals and implied consent (breath test) refusals
License Restoration Hearings: If you are revoked because of drinking and drinking convictions, we can provide you with experienced representation to get your license restored before the Michigan Department of State.
Compassionate, Efficient, Responsive, Assertive
There are often legal ways to get a criminal case under control with minimal consequences. This means setting goals and formulating sound legal strategies to meet those goals.
The Abdo Law Firm employs assertive legal advocacy and tactful diplomacy as a means to deal with the prosecutorial arm of the government. Our methods of practicing law are based upon representing 1000’s of clients in the Metro-Detroit courts for several decades. We have been told that our methods should be considered the benchmark in the legal industry.
The ABDO LAW FIRM believes that you deserve:
- Free Phone and Office Consultations
- Macomb County lawyers with 30 years experience in all Metro Detroit Courts
- Fixed fee or flat fee billing option in most cases with no hidden costs
- Payment plans and all credit cards accepted
- You will receive regular communications and copies of all documentation
- Same day appointments and jail visits including weekends
- Firm with Top Criminal Lawyer in 2010, voted by Dbusiness Magazine
- Firm with attorney that has highest peer rating by Martindale Hubbell
- Firm with attorney rated Nation's Top One Percent
- Personalized service for out of state and Canadian clients
- Investigators and experts employed whenever necessary
- Phone messages and emails are sent to mobile device 7/24/365
- History of excellent criminal, drunk driving and license restoration results!
For more than 30 years, Cy Matthew Abdo has held the highest peer rating bestowed on attorneys (AV RATING) by Martindale-Hubbell: An AV® certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. In 2010, Cy was ranked Top Lawyer in the areas of criminal and drunk driving law by Detroit Business Magazine. In 2015, Cy was ranked among the Top One Percent of attorneys in the United Staes by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
Photos and Videos