Skip to main content
No photo

Jeffrey Schwartz’s Answers

1 total

  • I'm 19 and this is my second time getting arrested for retail fraud can this get expunged?

    This is my second time getting cought for 3rd degree retail fraud. I really can't go to jail because with the money I do have I help my mom pay bills and I can't miss a day of work. Is there anyway that I could get this off of my record?

    Jeffrey’s Answer

    You could plea under HYTA or deferred sentence. If convicted and it is not through HYTA or deferred, you will not be able to get it off your record if you have anything else on there.

    You need to hire a good attorney ASAP.

    -Attorney Scott Aaronson
    Free Consultations.
    Direct: 248-956-1165

    See question