Skip to main content
Kenneth John Crehan

Kenneth Crehan’s Answers

11 total

  • What can be done immediately to stop this harassment and threats?

    An older person befriended my sons. My older son moved in with him 2 months ago and became extremely uncomfortable with him and came home with a few belongings. This person has threatened to come to my home and grab him and tell me we'll never see...

    Kenneth’s Answer

    Depending on the jurisdiction you are in, you might want to see if you can get a Civil Protection Order (CPO) against this individual. In Ohio a CPO can be ordered for up to five years. A CPO would give you added protection.

    See question