|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Ohio State Bar Association||Member||N/A|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association||Member||N/A|
|University of Toledo College of Law||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Posted by anonymous
Only after your money! Be very careful and consult a few others before making a decision. In many case you don't even need to have a local lawyer! There are plenty of excellent lawyer in US!
Hired this lawyer as some friends had worked with her previously and apparently liked her. My case turned out to be a disaster and the communication with her was even worse! Anything that was done by her secretary was full of many typos! my SSN was wrong..just imagine!
- She accepts all cases regardless for the money and even pushes you even if she is not very confident about it!
- Her charges are ridiculous not because she is very good just because her rate is high! Doesn't mean anything! Legal practice needs lots of patience and accuracy and that is why you hire a lawyer to minimize the errors which save you time and money! My experience was beyond terrible!
- I hires her for 2 cases and after a week I decided not to pursue the other case (900$ charge) other than around 10k spent for my case which was not successful!
- Obviously there is no guarantee in winning or losing a case so my review is my overall experience with her regarding the two cases I had with her
- Not a very organized lawyer either
Like I said I had friends who liked her but my case was poorly done which costs me several thousand dollars and still suffering from her lack of responsibility and knowledge in employment based immigration!
Also another friend of mine had bad experience with her with her perm application!
After all, if you really want to work with her or have no other choice, make sure to review every step, every writings or letters yourself to make sure they are free of any typos, errors etc! Do not let anything you haven't seen go to immigration before you review it thoroughly and best of luck in your immigration application!
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Claiming your profile is free and easy.
Highlight your practice areas, experience, and contact information.
Showcase your speaking engagements, awards, case histories, and more.