Skip to main content
Liridona Sinani

Liridona Sinani’s Answers

1 total

  • Question about domestic violence and child custody

    My sister has 2 children with her ex husband ages 6, 7. They have a timeshare arrangement of every other weekend with her ex husband and she has them the rest of the time. She is currently pregnant with twins from her current boyfriend. Her curren...

    Liridona’s Answer

    • Selected as best answer

    The other attorneys are correct in that your friend should immediately file a Petition for Injunction against her boyfriend. If she does not have the money to hire an attorney for this matter, she may do so herself by going to the courthouse to the family division. As far relocating with her children, if she is planning to relocate more than 50 miles from her current principal residence then she must get permission from her ex-husband or seek permission from the court by filing a Petition to Relocate. Anything less than 50 miles should be fine.

    See question